Dr. Samir Asaf is currently President and CEO of Performax Inc. Formerly, he held positions including Senior Advisor at the World Bank and Financial Director at AT&T Corp. He is currently a Leadership Fellow at the National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD), USA; and a Fellow and Chartered Director at the Institute of Directors (IOD), UK. A graduate from Boston College with a BSc in Business Administration (1991). He completed MSc in Economics from London School of Economics; Advanced Management Programme from Oxford University; Professional Certificate in Data Science and Enterprise Systems Engineering from MIT, and Graduate Certificate in Artificial Intelligence from Stanford University. He was a research scholar at the Harvard Business School (1998).
- The 2020 NYC BIG BOOK AWARD recognized “Engage X Lead = Transform” by Samir Asaf in the category of Business & Leadership as a winner.
- Performax Named Stakeholder Engagement 2020 SaaS Awards Winner
- Performax Shortlisted for 2020 SaaS Awards
- GEO Group and Performax integrate Collective IQ with State-of-the-art Engagement and Analytics Technology
- Customer-centricity: a multi-stakeholder approach
- The Age of Collaboration: Leveraging the Partner Eco-System to Drive Customer Value
- Del Mar Research and Performax integrate Customer Experience Management with LIVE 360° Insights
- Outside in, not Inside out: The Key to Becoming Customer-Centric.
- 360° Stakeholder Engagement and Collaboration: The Key to Effective Strategy Management
- Spice Catalyst and Performax integrate Product Marketing and 360° Insights
- Performax Partners with Employee Engagement Institute
- Performax Partners with Analytics-Based Performance Management
- Performax Partners with Creelman Strategy Alliance
- A 360° Performance Lens for Financial Services
- Redefining ‘Stakeholder Engagement’ for the 21st Century
The 2020 NYC BIG BOOK AWARD recognized “Engage X Lead = Transform” by Samir Asaf in the category of Business & Leadership as a winner.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Samir Asaf, author of Engage X Lead = Transform®, receives national recognition through the NEW YORK CITY...Read More
Palo Alto, CA (PR Web) August 25, 2020, 9:52 PM GMT+6·3 mins read Global Software Awards Program Announces Final Winners...Read More
GEO Group and Performax integrate Collective IQ with State-of-the-art Engagement and Analytics Technology
GEO Group and Performax Partner GEO Group (www.geogroup.net) is a strategic services consulting firm based in Louisiana, lead by senior...Read More
Dr. Samir Asaf and James Creelman We all know we live in a business environment that is dynamic, unpredictable and...Read More
Delmar Research and Performax Partner Del Mar Research (www.delmarresearch.com) is a customer experience training and CX consulting firm based in...Read More
Dr. Samir Asaf and James Creelman Stakeholder Engagement through Outside-In A study by Bain & Co. showed that whereas 80% of...Read More
Dr. Samir Asaf and James Creelman We all know the story. Once a year the senior team disappear for a...Read More
Spice Catalyst and Performax Announce a Partnership by integrating Product Marketing Best Practices with LIVE 360° Stakeholder Engagement & Analytics...Read More
Employee Engagement Institute (EEI) and Performax Announce a Partnership by integrating Employee Engagement Best Practices with LIVE 360° Stakeholder Engagement...Read More
Analytics-Based Performance Management LLC and Performax Inc. Announce a Partnership by Integrating Performance Management Best Practices with LIVE 360° Stakeholder...Read More
Creelman Strategy Alliance (UK) provides expert guidance in digital era strategy management to private and government organizations across the globe,...Read More
A 360° Business Intelligence Platform, and a next-generation Stakeholder Engagement Solution that delivers LIVE 360° 'Sense & Respond' capabilities through enabling continuous touchpounts with employees, customers,...Read More